We collect information from you when you contact us by filling out a form in the contact us page or request for a service quotation. This may include personal information such as name, email and phone number.
We use this information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Your information is a 100% secure with us and will never be shared with anyone.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.